Welcome to Vicky's Dog Care Blog

This is where I share all that I have learned about keeping our dogs healthy and happy.

I am passionate about helping all dogs, and their owners, by sharing my own experiences while also learning from other dog owners.

I have over 29 years of professional experience with dogs. I consider myself to be in a good position to investigate and question many areas of dog health and welfare. I will always try to give you the full picture. I do not review products that I wouldn't use with my own dogs.

My goal is to empower dog owners with as much knowledge as possible, enabling you to take charge of your dogs health and wellbeing.

My posts will provide lots of information on all areas of dog health and welfare, enabling you to explore, research and take charge of your dogs health.

I invite you to submit your ideas for future blog posts. Please feel free to ask questions.

Thank you for all your support. :)

Vicky


Wednesday 3 December 2014

Dottie - WestiePoo

Remember the lovely Dottie who had to be clipped off because her coat was so knotted and matted. Well look how gorgeous she looks now. Her coat is growing beautifully.


No comments:

Post a Comment